Pudding made with milk and egg, is tasty and healthy as well. Moreover kids love to eat without any hesitation. It is easy to cook and requires just a few ingredients. So what are you waiting for, just try it!
- Milk - 500 ml
- Egg - 3 no
- Sugar - as required
- Corn flour - 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla essence - 10 ml
- 1Beat the eggs well, preferably in a mixer.
- 2Add milk, sugar, corn flour and vanilla essence and beat in a mixer. Filter it and keep it aside.
- 3Take 3 tablespoons of sugar in a flat bottomed vessel and heat it. Rigorously mix it while the sugar caramels. Let it cool for 2 min.
- 4Pour the filtered mix into the vessel and bake it in a pressure cooker for 20 min. While baking, the flame should be medium low and the vessel should be raised from the water level inside the cooker, with a help of a ring or so.
- 5It can also be baked using an oven.