This is one of my favourite dishes and I wish to share with you all. I often eat it with dhall rice, as it is an extremely good combination. You too try and share your views!
- Mutton - 250 gms
- Pepper powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin powder - 1 teaspoon
- Ginger - Garlic paste - 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Chilli powder - 1 teaspoon
- Grated coconut - 1 tablespoon
- Garam masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil - 3 tablespoon
- Salt - to taste
- 1Clean the mutton well and mix it with ginger garlic paste, salt, chilli powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder and garam masala. Cook it in a pressure cooker by sprinkling some water and until the mutton becomes soft.
- 2Heat oil in a wok and add curry leaves. The add the cooked mutton along with the water in it.
- 3Grind coconut along with pepper powder to a fine paste. Add it to the wok and mix well.
- 4Let it cook for 5 min in a medium flame and it is ready to serve.