Chicken is one of the protein rich foods and even those who try losing their weight can eat it. As we use chicken legs, the recipe is soft and juicy.
- Chicken legs - 4 no
- Chilli powder - 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala(mix of cinnamon, clove and cardamom) - 1/2 spoon
- Ginger - Garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- lemon - 1/2
- Curd - 4 teaspoon
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - to grill/ fry
- Ajwain powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- 1Mix chilli powder, salt, ginger-garlic paste, garam masala, ajwain powder, curd and lemon juice.
- 2Marinate the chicken legs in the mixer. Instead of legs, chicken pieces can also be used. Let it marinate for 30 minutes, in a refrigerator.
- 3Heat oil ( about 4 tablespoon) in a non stick pan. Fry the chicken for 15 min in a low flame. Occasionally, turn the chicken and the dish is ready to serve.