Falooda is one of the healthier desserts which I eat often. It tastes good with fruits but here I present you a very simple recipe of falooda. We can add fruits, nuts, dried fruits, etc as per our wish. Unless other desserts, the more you add ingredients the more healthier it is!
Boil milk with a cup of water.
Mix corn flour with water and then add Sago, semolina, chia seeds, cashew nut, rose syrup and sugar.
Add the mixer to the boiling milk and stir continuously. Let it cook for at least 10 min. Once sago and semolina are cooked, allow it to cool and then refrigerate it.
Take a glass and add pieces of colourful jellies into it.
Then pour the chilled mixer to half of the glass.
Place a scoop of ice cream of your choice, on the top of it. Falooda is ready to be served now.
- Milk - 1/2 litre
- Sago - 1 tablespoon
- Semolina - 50 gms
- Sugar - as per the taste
- Rose syrup - 3 tablespoons
- Corn flour - 2 tablespoons
- Jellies - red, green colours or any other colours.
- Ice cream - preferrbly strawberry flavour to match the rose syrup.
- Cashew nuts - 20 gms
- 1Boil milk with a cup of water.
- 2Mix corn flour in water and then add semolina, sago, chia seeds, cashew nuts, rose syrup and sugar to it. Add all these to the milk and let it boil for at least 10 min.
- 3Make sure that sago and semolina are cooked and allow it to cool and then refrigerate.
- 4Once it is gets chilled, serve in a glass.
- 5Serving instructions - First add jellies to the bottom of the glass. Then pour the chilled mixer to half of the glass. Then place a scoop of ice cream on the top of it. Falooda is ready to be served now.