Bored of eating boiled eggs or omlets? Here is a yet another egg recipe which can be wrapped inside rotis or sandwiched in breads.
I often eat it with rice, as it is a good nutrients supplier.
Finely chop the onion, tomato and green chillies.
Heat oil in a pan and add fennel seeds and curry leaves. Then sauté chopped onion, tomato and green chillies. Add fennel seed powder, crushed pepper and salt and sauté for a while.
Beat eggs along with salt and chopped coriander leaves.
Pour it in the pan and stir. Let it cook for a minute. Indian style scrambled egg is ready to be served.
- Egg - 2 no
- Onion - 2 no
- Tomato - 1 no
- Coriander Leaves - to add flavour
- Curry Leaves - to add flavour
- Fennel seeds - 1/4 teaspoon
- Crushed pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
- Green chillies - 2 no
- Oil - 2 tablespoon
- Salt - to taste
- Fennel seed powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- 1Heat oil in a pan and add fennel seeds, curry leaves, finely chopped onion, tomato and green chillies one after the other. Sauté well.
- 2Add fennel seed powder, crushed pepper, salt and sauté well.
- 3Beat eggs along with salt and finely chopped coriander leaves.
- 4Pour it in to the pan and mix well. Cook for a minute and serve.